INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Judy's December Art Newsletter

Judy’s
Art of the Month Newsletter

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
Josh Billings

December 2007 Edition Number 32

www.JudysArtAdventures.com

Thanks once again for your continued interest in my artistic gifts and passion for animals, travel and nature

(it’s a pleasure sharing photographs, drawings, egg carvings, urns and more)!

Hope you had HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

This month I’m highlighting my pencil drawing of this magnificent poodle Tesoro. His owner (a friend of Kat’s) contacted me for an 8”x10” portrait for a Christmas gift. It was a bit too late to meet that deadline, but almost… Once again it was as much a joy for me to get to know Tesoro as it was for the receiver and giver of the gift.

I am very grateful to KAT BERARD—Katalyst for Animal Wholeness, www.katberard.com for continuing to share what I do through her newsletters.

Please feel free to pass my blog or website info on to others like yourself who enjoy my creations.

As always, if you would like your Judith K. Nelson artwork spotlighted, please let me know. I would do a “special edition newsletter” just for you!

If you ever have any questions or might want to ‘brainstorm’, let me know.

Artist Extraordinaire

Judith K. Nelson, aka “Judy”

www.JudysArtAdventures.com

If you want to receive a copy of my monthly newsletter in the future,

please let me know so I can put you on the mailing list! Thanks!

Then if you change your email address, please let me know so I can keep you on my list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judy, you are such an "awesome" lady. So willing to be there for others, regardless. I have been so blessed knowing you and even though we are pretty much "internet" companions, you spirit is ever present with me.
Thank you for sharing and caring....
Robbie