INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Judy's Art Sharing!

Judy’s
Art of the Month Newsletter

August 2008 Vol. 4, Edition 39

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can.
That's almost $21.00 in dog
money. Joe Weinstein

Summer GREETINGS!!

http://www.judysartadventures.com/

Thanks once again for your continued interest in my artistic gifts and passion for animals, travel and nature

(it’s a pleasure sharing photographs, drawings, egg carvings, urns and more)!

I finally got my first two DVDs of family members preserved shared with my daughter Robyn for her August birthday—lots more to go, including my past artwork.

For some reason this little guy that I drew for a co-worker of Robyn’s way back in 1989 kept coming to mind, so he must be what you’d like to see this time!

Remember for a time you can also see it on the website home page, too.

Please feel free to pass my blog and website info on to others like yourself who enjoy my creations.

As always, if you would like your Judith K. Nelson artwork spotlighted, please let me know and I will do a “special edition newsletter” just for you!

If you ever have any questions or might want to ‘brainstorm’, let me know.

Artist Extraordinaire

Judith K. Nelson, aka “Judy”

www.JudysArtAdventures.com

If would like to get a copy of this Newsletter emailed to you in the future,

please let me know so I can put you on the mailing list! Thanks!

Then if you change your email address, please let me know so I can keep you on my list!

No comments: