INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

$$ Deposit for today!

PROSPEROUS Wishes!

If you see yourself as prosperous, you will be.

If you see yourself as continually hard up, that is exactly what you will be.

Robert Collier

From: The Universal Bank of Infinite Abundance (UBIA)

Officially approved by the CEO of the Universe

Administrator: Angel of Abundance

June 27, 2009

Deposit into YOUR account: $129,000 - One hundred twenty nine thousand dollars

Ideas from “Money Is an Effect” by Kathianne Lewis, Science of Mind, February 2004.

Rev. Lewis gives credit to Ernest Holmes for the profound notion that money is a spiritual idea—an idea, nothing more!

She puts it this way: Money is an effect of our closely-held beliefs, not the cause of our experiences,” going on to explain that many people blame lack of money on not living the life they desire.

Isn’t that a great excuse for not traveling, going back to school, or having the home our hearts desire?

This thinking seems to go like this: “I’d love to__________, but I don’t have the money. If I get the money, then I can __________.”

This makes money the power in our lives, instead of the Power of Mind that operates through them!

SOLUTION: replace this thought pattern!! To do this we must remember that money is merely an effect. It shows up in quantities that support the ideas we hold in our minds.

For example, suppose I want the travel abroad once a year, but don’t have the needed $3,500 to $5,000 (or MORE these days…). Instead of praying for an amount of money, I imagine myself traveling to far-off destinations. It’s none of my business how I get there! The Universe works in wondrous ways and who knows, I might have the opportunity to travel without using a lot of my own money!! She says this happened to her over a decade ago. Declaring she was a world traveler, within a few weeks a friend asked her to accompany her to Russia for a nominal fee. And that was just the beginning. She’s taken a trip out of the country every year since, and often the money just “showed up when she needed it. Consciousness is always the Cause in our life experience, and money, like health and relationships, is only an effect.

I’ll bet if we look back in our lives we’ll see that when we wanted or needed something badly enough, the money ‘showed up’ for us as well.

So how do we APPLY THIS MONEY-MAKING PRINICIPLE??? We use the creative attribute of Mind to image what we really want. It’s probably not REALLY money, but what money can buy. And most likely, it’s not even what money can buy, but the experience we think we’ll get from what the money can buy. This desired experience is also just an idea.

All we have to do is hold, nurture, and develop that idea, and money—and everything else needed--will follow.

Suggested AFFIRMATIONS

Creative Mind, NOT money, is my source!

I hold, nurture and develop my REAL desires.

I trust that everything needed is mine now.

LET’S ENJOY ALL of our $129,000!

No comments: