INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day $$ Deposit!

Happy FATHER’S DAY!

When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous. Wayne Dyer

From: The Universal Bank of Infinite Abundance (UBIA)

Officially approved by the CEO of the Universe

Administrator: Angel of Abundance

June 15, 2008

Deposit into YOUR account: $106,000 – One Hundred Six Thousand Dollars

Remember you can find these on my blog any time at http://judy-journeyinjoy.blogspot.com/

The article by Rev. Herracia Brewer from this month’s “Science of Mind Magazine” spoke to me, so here’s my version of what she had to say:

PINCH ME!!

During a drive to work, Rev. Brewer says, she caught a glimpse of a billboard that read: “Pinch Me!” The caption was at the bottom of a picture of a family standing in front of their new home. The inference seemed to her to be that the family needed to be pinched to know whether their new home was a dream or reality.

She goes on to say when good befalls us, we often say, “Pinch me, I can’t believe this is happening,” when in fact, it is Spirit’s pleasure to give us everything we desire. The truth is we need to be pinched to wake up from the dream of not having enough. We need to allow our conscious realization of belief in the Universal plan to materialize.

The caption on the billboard suggested that the belief and faith came after the home was purchased, when in reality we know that the faith, visualization and idea in the mind of the conscious individual always comes first.

We plant the seed idea in faith believing the idea will sprout and materialize in manifest form. She says she doesn’t want to be pinched after the fact, but rather when she starts to dream of lack, of not being good enough or deserving of the good that Spirit has for her.

[Personally I like this enough to suggest if the pinching doesn’t work, then maybe we try the ‘rubber band’ concept—snapping it when we find ourselves thinking lack! Somehow we have to ‘train’ ourselves!!]

SUGGESTED AFFIRMATIONS!

My Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen!

I plant seeds of faith KNOWING they are sprouting!

Thoughts of lack are no longer in my consciousness.

I ‘plant’ my entire $106,000 by SPENDING IT!

No comments: