INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Judy's June Art Sharing!



Judy’s
Art of the Month Newsletter

June 2008 Vol. 4, Edition 38

You have to treat your goal the way your dog handles a bone: Grab it, dream, grip it tight and don’t let anyone take it away from you.

Mort Crim

SUMMER GREETINGS!!

http://www.judysartadventures.com/

Thanks for visiting my blog and your continued interest in my artistic gifts and passion for animals, travel and nature

(it’s a pleasure sharing my photographs, drawings, egg carvings, urns and more)!

My latest project is putting photos in my computer to get on DVDs for preservation and easier viewing. When not working on family photos, I’m working with my past artwork.

Today I want to share these two scrimshawed pieces with you since they “spoke to me” when I was looking back at my artwork. The first is Rowdy, the dear dog of a friend of ours back in the 1980s. It was only about 2” by 3” and all done just by a sharp steel tip on a finished piece of legal ivory—you can currently see it on the website home page, too.

Then comes “Hobo” on a pendant less than 1” by 1”.

Please feel free to pass my blog and website info on to others like yourself who enjoy my creations.

As always if you would like your Judith K. Nelson artwork spotlighted, please let me know. I would do a “special edition newsletter” just for you!

If you ever have any questions or might want to ‘brainstorm’, let me know.

Artist Extraordinaire

Judith K. Nelson, aka “Judy”

www.JudysArtAdventures.com

If would like to get a copy of this Newsletter emailed to you in the future,

please let me know so I can put you on the mailing list! Thanks!

Then if you change your email address, please let me know so I can keep you on my list!

No comments: