INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Art sharing for October!

Judy’s
Art of the Month Newsletter

October 2008 Vol. 4, Edition 41

“When faced with a decision, I always ask [as our pets must],

‘What would be the most fun?’” Peggy Walker

GREETINGS!!

http://www.judysartadventures.com/

Thanks once again for your continued interest in my artistic gifts and passion for animals, travel and nature

(it’s a pleasure sharing photographs, drawings, egg carvings, urns and more)!

I recently received the sad news that one of my long time favorite friends has passed. She taught me perhaps as much as anyone in my entire life because she was very much in all ways her own unique self. Initially her self assuredness intimidated me until I learned to truly appreciate and enjoy her idiosyncrasies. We had one of those bonds that remained strong no matter the time or distance between us.

In tribute to her I’m sharing not only an ink sketch of her that I did for her in 1997 to use as a logo, but also a 1999 pencil drawing of her beloved cats.

Once again for a time you can also see the cats’ picture on my website home page, too.

Please feel free to share my blog and website with others like yourself who enjoy my creations.

As always if you would like your Judith K. Nelson artwork spotlighted, please let me know. I would do a “special edition newsletter” just for you!

If you ever have any questions or might want to ‘brainstorm’, let me know.

Artist Extraordinaire

Judith K. Nelson, aka “Judy”

www.JudysArtAdventures.com

If would like to get a copy of this Newsletter emailed to you in the future,

please let me know so I can put you on the mailing list! Thanks!

Then if you change your email address, please let me know so I can keep you on my list!

No comments: