INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

$$ Deposit for today!

PROSPEROUS GREETINGS!

"A person's true wealth is the good he or she does in the world."
Mohammed

From: The Universal Bank of Infinite Abundance (UBIA)

Officially approved by the CEO of the Universe

Administrator: Angel of Abundance

October 11, 2008

Deposit into YOUR account: $115,000 – One Hundred Fifteen Thousand Dollars

In spite of what’s going on all around us we must stay calm, be smart and continue to have faith in Good.

…the world is mine, and the fullness thereof.—Psalm 50:12

Spirit will never fail us if we have implicit faith in It. But sometimes we are so caught up in fear and doubt and uncertainty that it becomes necessary for us to take time every day to reaffirm our union with the great outflowing givingness of life. This is the purpose of meditation and prayer.

It is natural that we should wish for the abundant life. It is right that we should expect it. The Universe has already made the gift; it is up to us to accept it.

SUGGESTED AFFIRMATIONS!

Today I accept God’s gift of abundance.

Today everything that I am and have is increased by it.

I identify everything I do with success.

I think affirmatively, and in all my prayers I accept abundance.

Whatever I need, whenever I need it, wherever I need it, for as long as I need it, will always be at hand.

I no longer see negation or delay or stagnation in my undertakings btu, rather, claim that the action of the living Spirit prospers everything I do, increases every good I possess, and brings success to me and everyone I meet.

Everything I think about and do is animated by the divine presence, sustained by the infinite power, and multiplied by the divine goodness.

From “The Science of Mind Magazine”, October 2005 from the teachings of Dr. Ernest Holmes, founder.

Let’s continue life as usual, spending our entire $114,000 wisely understanding that the ‘flow’ is what keeps our economy healthy!

No comments: