HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!
“The game of life is rigged in your favor.”
From: The Universal Bank of Infinite Abundance (UBIA)
Officially approved by the CEO of the Universe
Administrator: Angel of Abundance
February 14, 2009
Deposit into YOUR account: $123,000 - One hundred twenty three thousand dollars
From his book Creative Transformation, John David Garcia admonishes us in his scholarly way, to remember that we may CHOOSE to play or not to play by the “Rules of the Game of Life” since this is the ultimate freedom we have…
(Creativity is defined here as the ability to organize the total environment—physical, biological and psychosocial—into new patterns which increase truth for at least one person, while not decreasing truth for any person.)
The RULES are:
1. Each player must assume that he or she always has free will and is totally responsible for all of his or her acts and whatever happens to him or her.
2. Each player must do his or her best to make those choices and take those actions which will maximize creativity within the universe and to ignore all other considerations.
3. Each player must start the maximization of creativity with himself or herself.
4. Each player must eventually begin to think less about himself or herself and to seek to help maximize the creativity of others—this will in fact maximize his or her own creativity.
5. Each player must always remain open to the possibility that there are always an infinite number of alternatives by which he or she could have increased creativity more and that the universe may be structured very differently than he or she perceives it.
6. Each player should expect no other reward from playing the Game of Life than to have increased the creativity of others who play the Game of Life; this is what we win.
7. Everyone who plays the Game of Life wins.
8. Everyone who refuses to play the Game of Life loses.
Mr. Garcia further states that human progress is engendered entirely by persons who play the Game, although some play it better than others. Our proficiency depends not so much on our intelligence as on our ability to overcome our natural desire for happiness and replace it by our just-as-natural desire for creativity, which in fact maximizes our happiness. He adds that our refusing to give up our pursuit of happiness is what makes us unhappy! We ultimately achieve happiness by NOT pursuing it. AND we win the Game of Life by playing it as best we can, NOT by being perfect at it. Only total refusal to play the Game can defeat us!
SO, my fellow g’zillionaires, we ARE on the right track in life just by receiving our deposits and keeping our consciousness ALIVE!! CONGRATULATIONS!
I joyfully & freely choose to maximize the creativity of others.
I WIN just by choosing to play!
I play the GAME OF LIFE full out--spending, spending, spending!!!
LET’S HAVE FUN PLAYING THE GAME—spending ALL of our $123,000!!