INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Request for BLACK JACK!


Last night my beloved ‘boy’ Black Jack had another restless night…crying out often in the dark. I could share all the things I tried to make him comfortable, but nothing seemed to really help. Since he’s healthy and not in any pain that I can ascertain, it appears to me that he simply is fighting to stay with “Mom” and not leave his physical body.
So today I’m requesting your help by using your method of choice to communicate with a higher intelligence (from prayer to affirmations) for Black Jack. Please ask that he realize it’s time to very gently leave his feeble body behind in favor of the next experience his soul deserves. Since we are all One and love our animals so much, I know this will help. Thank you.

No comments: