INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My 'doggie' Christmas tree!

As of yesterday, December 8, my beloved boy Black Jack had been gone 4 months. Without either Katie Lou (who passed in 2007) or him here for the holidays, I was sort of missing them. SO I decorated my Christmas tree with some of their favorite stuffed toys to feel closer to them.

They so loved their 'babies'...especially Katie. She used to line them up on the couch when I was gone and tried to take them outside with her--Black Jack preferred his big floppy monkey (not pictured). This tree is bringing back wonderful memories and lots of smiles for me this holiday season. I'm sharing so that others of you might do the same if it would give you the same comfort! (Note my drawings of each of them 'watching over' the tree...)

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR from all 3 of us...!!

No comments: