INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Monday, November 24, 2008

$$ Deposit for THANKSGIVING!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Be what you love and the money will be there.

From: The Universal Bank of Infinite Abundance (UBIA)

Officially approved by the CEO of the Universe

Administrator: Angel of Abundance

November 24, 2008

Deposit into YOUR account: $118,000 - One hundred eighteen thousand dollars

ME as the HOTEL

Recently a friend shared this idea which seems a great ~get back on track~ tool/analogy/visualization. He says he uses it when his life feels out of control whether it’s about money or life in general.

“I imagine that I am a modern, shiny, luxurious high rise hotel.

In the darkened lobby, chaos is happening!

My fears, problems, concerns, apprehensions, thoughts of lack

are all running about in noisy pandemonium.

Since the hotel IS me and

knowing all that has ever happened or is going to happen is occurring simultaneously or vertically,

I decide to remove myself from this bedlam, taking the elevator up.

As I begin to push the elevator button, I stop and ask myself,

“Why stop midway, but instead why not go all the way up to the penthouse suite?”

As the elevator doors open I am already warmed by the sunshine pouring into the hallway.

A whole new perspective about all the turmoil that may be going on below

is provided by the magnificent view from the window.

I take my time and bask in this tranquility, realizing I can at any time—

choose to simply turn my back on apparent circumstances,

and instead know that this is the Truth!

What a comfort knowing as well that the elevator is inoperable to anyone, anything, any thought other than for my GOOD…

…available ALL the time!”

Suggested Affirmations:

I keep my focus calmly on the peace in the present moment.

I give with love and joy and I receive with gratitude and thanksgiving.

Truth is always within me.

Let’s spend ALL $118,000 on our ride to the PENTHOUSE SUITE !

No comments: