INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

PART 5 of Intuitive reading--BLACK JACK ON COMFORT & MAINTENANCE REQUESTS

3/20/10 Black Jack: I had a day yesterday that was slower than usual. I was thinking about finally moving on. But decided to bounce back bigger and better than usual. I had Mom even take me for my walk today--and eating, you should see!! So I reminded Mom that it would be a good idea to post the rest of my talk with Kat to remind her what I want her to know--AND to be sure you enjoy my wise words. She respects me so much that here is PART 5 of Intuitive reading--BLACK JACK ON COMFORT & MAINTENANCE REQUESTS:

*Kat asks: Is there anything more Judy can do to make your final days better?

** Even though moving around is not so easy for me now, I would still like to move around as much as possible. [he conveys to me shorter walks, possibly more often (twice or three times a day for 5-10 minutes); and then being carried around outside; and then in the car, going some place enjoyable, whether to visit friends or an interesting place or a favorite location. He does not want to become housebound if possible.]

*I understand, and I will let her know. What else?

** Can she rub me? [he conveys massaging especially his back legs, rump and low back, but overall would be appreciated, 2-3 times a day for a few minutes. It helps with the stiffness and soreness and maintains good circulation.]

*I’ll certainly let her know that is your wish, Black Jack. What else?

[he sends me the feeling that his food is not as easy for him to chew – I’m not sure what you’re feeding, but if it is kibble, it would help to soak it for 10-15 minutes in water, see if he will eat it that way. If canned, then can’t do much about that. If raw, it should be lightly cooked instead as raw would not sit well with his “older” digestive system. If homecooked, or raw, it should be warmed (room temperature) to make it more palatable. His sense of taste and smell are a bit dulled with age. Don’t make any sudden changes in food, other than soaking kibble if that is what he eats.

I scanned his mouth and it feels like he may have an issue with the molar or tooth in front of it on the upper right side of his mouth. Or the gum may be inflamed; just that there is some issue going on in that area. You might take a look to see if you notice anything; or next time he’s in to the vet, have them check his mouth thoroughly.]

*I’ll let her know that, thank you. What else?

[He conveys that he often feels cool/cold, so he would enjoy being covered whenever he’s sleeping with something lightweight, like a hand towel; and if it is a cool day outside (below 60 degrees F is cool to him), a lightweight coat/sweater would be appreciated.]

*Thank you; what else?

[are his nails long? He shows me his nails and the feeling that they are a bit on the long side, he does not like the feeling that gives him when he walks.]

*Okay, I’ll ask Judy to make sure your nails are kept trimmed. Is there anything else you want her to know, to do for you, to help you feel comfortable?

** No, Kat. Those are many things, and she already does so many things for me, that I do not need to ask for more. She takes very very good care of me, I do not worry that I will be forgotten or not treated very well. Judy Loves me, I know this; and it makes me happy that she takes such good care of me. So tell her not to worry, I am not miserable, or complaining here. Just if she can do these things more often, that would be helpful to me.

*I know she’ll be happy to do whatever she can for you, Black Jack.

No comments: