INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

PART 9 of Intuitive reading--BLACK JACK-SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR JUDY


*Kat What else do you want to say to Judy, or want her to know?
**Black Jack That I Love her very very much, and we are never far apart, even though we are in separate bodies. We have a bond, a closeness, of the [soul] that is very special, and we are together for always. Please let her know that. When I am gone from my Black Jack body, I want her to remember this. That I am not far away, I am Right Here, just as I am now. I will be with her in her heart, for always, I know this. I want her to know that she will always be in my [soul-heart] as well.
** Tell her thank you, very very much, for all of the good things she has done for me over our time together, and please ask her to know that I am very happy with how our lives together have gone. I know there were times, and still are times, that she worries about me; but ask her not to do that so much, and to just enjoy being “in the moment” with me. It’s okay if she wants to sleep more, like I do; she could use more sleep! [Black Jack conveys that he thinks sometimes you do not allow yourself to rest as much as you could/should, so he is saying to take naps if that would be helpful to you, like he does.]
*I’ll tell Judy, thank you.
*Is there anything else you would like to talk about before we close, Black Jack?
** No, I feel okay with what we have done today, Kat. Tell Judy not to worry, to be happy, to enjoy life in every moment, and to be as Big as she can possibly BE!! It’s good when Judy is Big, she has her energy about her and feels very centered at those times. Ask her to seek that [space/place/energy] every day, in every moment, and to let nothing pull her out of her center. She is a strong human, and she is very deserving of all good things, Kat. There are more good things coming her way, tell her that. She should not worry, all is well.
*I will do that, I know she’ll be happy to hear that, Black Jack.
*Thank you very much for talking with me today. It has been a pleasure connecting with you, and I wish you all the very best now and in the future on your Journey, Black Jack. Take good care of yourself, and enjoy every moment.
*Blessings to you, sweet Black Jack.
** Thank you, Kat! And blessings to you. [he sends me a big wave of Love and appreciation for you, Judy, that reminds of a star streaking across the sky but trailing a rainbow of beautiful colors in its wake. Just lovely; very sweet and comforting energy from Black Jack to you/for you.]
*Thanks, Black Jack, I’ll convey that energy to Judy.
*Take care, Black Jack.
** Bye, Kat!

No comments: