INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BLACK JACK reports!


Day visited me again yesterday and sent me her soothing, loving energy. I really love that and today she was allowed to actually surround me with the most beautiful, peaceful pure love white light--what bliss that was! Usually she has just been able to describe it for me, but I sure hope she is allowed to share it with me lots more now. It feels so comforting that maybe I'll decide to stay there one of these days. It feels as if it is unconditional love coming from spirits just waiting to enfold me. Might not be a bad place to be... Otherwise I'm gonna just let my poor body give out because this side doesn't seem too bad, either--I'm still in no pain and rest comfortably most of the time. We had a brief discussion about how Mom and I share some of the same qualities… There's a part of me that knows Mom has a hard time with it sometimes, but it's really "no nevermind" to me (since we animals don't suffer from guilt and other useless human emotions)--and a small matter in the bigger scheme of things. Besides, all is in the right and perfect order just as it is. My mind sure is getting dimmer and dimmer, too. Lots of the time I sense my guides nearby so I never feel alone, but I think they are not bothering me too much because they know I'm so determined to stay at this time, so when it's time for me to go, their impact will be more meaningful to me. I kept showing Day a white dog with a tri-colored calico face, about the same size and look that I used to be. To Mom and Robyn it's a mystery as to 'anyone' in our past who could match that description. I know, though, it's a new playmate waiting for me on the other side. One day I'll go romp and play with her...maybe even "go make babies" (since I was such a 'stud' when I still had my manhood)!! Day says Katie is going to share one of her angels with me when I cross over, too, so she told Mom I'd have three angels instead of just two like she had. How beautiful it all is...that white/silver/gold shimmering light of the angels.

No comments: