INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Friday, July 9, 2010

More inspiration from Black Jack!


Wow! Kat just shared some real compliments for me with Mom! Earlier she had told Mom I’m hanging in there because I enjoy being a sort of inspiration to her and that she’ll have to decide how I do that.
Mom responded, “I've known for a long time that he has been the root of MANY of my creative activities. So maybe there is something more I'm to be doing... I'll tell you one thing he has a HUGE following in Facebook/blogs/emails--and I believe he has been an inspiration to many, not just me. I just hope he knows that even when he's gone the 'work' he helped me begin won't end!”
Kat admitted “they’re all inspirations to us in some way, I think. But definitely Black Jack helps you with the creative aspect – he shows me him being like a party planner, coordinating the details of what’s to come, whatever “event” is happening next (whether that’s you doing an etching, or a drawing, or planting a flower, or whatever). It is really hard to describe this, because it’s very multi-layered/nuanced, but he in some manner holds and/or works with energy around you so that you are feeling your best creative self when you start the project, whatever it is. He is just so much bigger than his little body, but he is very subtle and quiet about it.
I have not doubt he’s got a HUGE following, he’s simply an inspiration (perhaps at least partly because he IS so much bigger than his frail/declining body) and absolutely ADORABLE.”
Boy do I love being called ADORABLE because sometimes I don’t think Mom can always see that as she cleans up after my failing body. I’m so GLAD the “partying” will continue!!

No comments: