INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Comment on $$ Deposit for today!

I will give my entire $102,000 to those nurses, etc. who are working around the clock to take care of my mom. They are not only giving their time and their knowledge but they are putting up with all the emotional family aspects. They are even enduring intimidation & accusations from those family members who are in such pain they aren’t thinking clearly. Believe me, they have earned every cent of their wages, and more than that they have earned their angel wings. They have spent time with me, one on one, to comfort me and to answer all my questions...they deserve this and more, in my book.

No comments: