INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

$$ Deposit for MAY DAY!

HAPPY MAY DAY!

It is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom. Luke 12:32

From: The Universal Bank of Infinite Abundance (UBIA)

Officially approved by the CEO of the Universe

Administrator: Angel of Abundance

May 1, 2008

Deposit into YOUR account: $101,000 One Hundred One Thousand Dollars

You are invited to visit my website at www.JudysArtAdventures.com anytime .

The following is adapted from an essay by Ron Fox in the December 2007 issue of “Science of Mind Magazine”.

PROSPERITY

Prosperity is a way of thinking, a mindset. The late film producer Michael Todd once said, “I’ve been broke but I’ve never been poor.” If we want to be prosperous in all things we must begin by taking responsibility for our own thoughts. We must take charge of our life.

If we believe in struggle and chaos, that is what we will experience.

If we believe in an ever-expanding and giving universe, we manifest prosperity.

If we believe there will never be enough, then there never will be enough.

The creative process is at work all the time. We can’t pray for twenty minutes, meditate for a while, think negatively the rest of the day and expect to create the life we desire. We must be vigilant; our spiritual work is not an end within itself.

In Matthew 6:21 it is written, “For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”

Let’s ask ourselves,

“What do I treasure?”

“What is really important to me?”

We must know that when we begin to do our spiritual work on a consistent basis, when we truly do live from a life space of gratitude and prosperity, our treasure will appear.

Today is a great day to begin.

SUGGESTED AFFIRMATIONS:

Today I know that all I seek is mine!

”I open myself to receive my good!

I feel the presence of Spirit working in my life!

”I begin TODAY!

Today let’s spend our entire $101,000 from a place of gratitude and prosperity!

No comments: