INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Monday, February 22, 2010

2/19/10 INTUITIVE READING with BLACK JACK


INTUITIVE READING with BLACK JACK:
On Friday, February 19 our long distance friend Kat agreed to use her magnificent gift to do a reading with me for Mom. I'm dividing the resulting reading from our 'conversation' into several postings so it's not too long for one reading. So DO come back to get the 'whole story'!
First she asked ABOUT me (Black Jack):
So I told her: I am a Lhasa Apso mix, born 5/25/91 (almost 19 years old). I have lived with Judy my entire life even during conception. I weigh 12 to 15 lbs., height about 12" at the shoulder, black body with some white markings with the typical brown eyes. Mom keeps my sadly thinning hair short and covered for warmth and protection from the sun when I’m outside. My duties used to be to alert Mom to any movement, sound or stranger, but are now relegated to being Mom’s companion and simply ‘being’ with her.
I live indoors, mostly sleeping in either my daytime or nighttime bed beside Mom’s in our home in a small community subdivision.
I have no companion other than Mom now as Katie Lou passed almost 3 years ago.
I was bred for a client of Mom’s when she had a kennel, I am told my dad Benji was a Silky mix, mother Sassi a full Lhasa Apso. The intended human wasn't able to take me after all, for which I'm grateful! I was a playful puppy--loved to eat, which I still do. At some point in my puppy hood, I seemed to change from playful and outgoing to fearful. I WAS afraid of noises but now I can no longer hear except for certain pitches—so life is now very solitary and quiet since Katie left. I can also see only movement & shadows. Because I now have a difficult time walking my cherished daily walks are dwindling.
Our new friend’s name and information is: Kathleen A. Berard
Animal Communicator, Bach Flower/Wild Earth Animal Essences Practitioner
and Holistic Animal Care Consultant-Intuitive/Spiritual Guidance for People
KATALYST FOR ANIMAL WHOLENESS, INC. www.katberard.com

No comments: