INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Black Jack says...


Monday Day was just here to give Mom another awesome massage and spoke with me as she usually does. They both seemed to get a chuckle out of my saying that yes my guides have reassured me there is nothing to fear going to the other side and that it can be peaceful. When they explained that I can even then still... be with Mom, I simply couldn't understand why I would want to do that when I'm already doing it here! I'm perfectly content, in no pain and understand my limitations, dealing with them accordingly. Only thing I'd feel better about is if Mom would be more content like I am and stop worrying and fussing over me as much as she feels she needs to.

No comments: