INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Runner up in PET PEOPLES’ FUNNIEST or MOST EMBARRASSING PET MOMENT Contest on facebook!


"My dog Pudder's not a barker and one day he went missing. My daughter and I scoured the neighborhood stopping people strolling down the street and working in their yards to no avail. I knew if someone found him they would never give him back because he is just too sweet and lovable. We went home to figure out another course of action when I decided to go back upstairs and look. Nope... but as I began to descend the stairs I realized that I had not looked in the utility closet. Lo and behold! There was Pudder. The little brat heard us calling and let us look forever! We were glad to have found him and laughed about it for some time. He's such a goofball. :)

No comments: