INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

HAPPY AND HEALTHY comment

This morning I was feeling a bit frustrated that tomorrow I have to wait the 4 hours to see when a technician will arrive to re-do the installment of a service that intentionally wasn't done correctly the first time. Then had to chuckle looking for the Good and realized it's precisely for me to look at the frustration and impatience that looms way to large for me sometimes. Then I thought about how good it will feel to know it's done correctly and I'm getting maximum 'bang for my bucks'. Finally by the time I decided to post this the feelings had already dissipated! [These are the silly little things I hope people will be looking for in their lives and share with me/us...]

No comments: