INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Judy's Art Sharing for April!

Judy’s
Art of the Month Newsletter

April 2008 Vol. 4, Edition 36

"We must be as courteous to a man as we are to a picture, which we are willing to give the advantage of a good light." Ralph Waldo Emerson

GREETINGS!!

http://www.judysartadventures.com/

Thanks for visiting my blog and your continued interest in my artistic gifts and passion for animals, travel and nature

(it’s a pleasure sharing photographs, drawings, egg carvings, urns and more)!

Recently I was honored to be commissioned by my daughter, Robyn Yost, to do this drawing, a version of which will be used as the new logo for her private counseling practice. You can find her information at Robyn Yost -- Licensed Professional Counselor . It is from a picture of a lighthouse that was in her family. Not only does this give it special meaning for her but the symbolism for her service speaks for itself. (By the way, she’s VERY good at what she does for people—speaking not only as her Mother but having watched her all her life.)

Please feel free to pass my blog and website information on to others like yourself who enjoy my creations.

As always if you would like your Judith K. Nelson artwork spotlighted, please let me know. I would do a “special edition newsletter” just for you!

If you ever have any questions or might want to ‘brainstorm’, let me know.

Artist Extraordinaire

Judith K. Nelson, aka “Judy”

www.JudysArtAdventures.com

If you would like this or future sharings emailed to you directly, please let me know so I can put you on the mailing list! Thanks!

No comments: