INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Beginning 2010 with Mom!


I'm sure glad we dogs don't really spend time dreaming of what once was...
1/1/10 This year's first walk was even better than the last of 2009! But I think Mom has finally gotten the idea that our walks should be shorter--she had to carry me a bit longer today. But my ole 'sniffer' was able to "read" some really hot news items for the first time in a while. Good stuff!
LOTS of sleepin' today and another good night.
1/2/10 Mom decided to treat herself to a movie--something she loves to do. This always means she has to be gone for about 4 hours. She made sure I'd done my business outside and was eating before she left. But the urge just hat again while she was gone. So she returned to me skating in the urine puddle in my confined area. She didn't make too much to-do about it and I got to spend some really quality time outside taking in the 'shirt sleeve' weather. Later she took her walk but guess she figured I'd had plenty of exercise 'skating' and enough sunshine and fresh air because I didn't get my walk. I think maybe she wasn't feeling quite up to taking me.
Had a night that would have best been left in 2009...

No comments: