INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Long week end with Mom!

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Black Jack: I'm practicing for eating some of Mom's leftover Turkey!

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­11/24/09 Sheesh! Apparently in ALL of Mom's recent computer problems, my notes from the week end got deleted. Well, not too much to report...life isn't exciting in the same way at age 90 as it was when I was a kid.

The other night I accidentally got the tip of one of Mom's fingers in my teeth again. It wasn't quite as bad for her as last time since I think she has become faster. She just hates to see me struggling to find, then pick up and keep those cookie morsels in my mouth.

Yesterday's walk found me wobbling like crazy...actually I had my food on my mind. Then again it's hard to walk in a straight line when you can't even see the line anymore.

I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving because I know Mom will share some of her leftovers from going to her 'coffee buddy's' house. Hopefully I'll be able to keep THAT in my mouth and get it chewed.

No comments: