INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tuesday with Mom!


­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­11/25/09 Lately Mom has started my days by snuggling me in her arms. Her robe is so soft and cuddly I love it since the house is chilly enough that I shiver in the mornings. Besides that the mornings are cold for going to the bathroom. So to gradually awaken, feel the urge and acclimate myself to a new day is greatly appreciated. Bet there are lots of people/animals who would like this kind of pampering...

Rather than being slow and tedious, Mom & I decided to call my walks as well as most of my other activities in these 'twilight years' "gentle". It seems a nicer approach to my being ness now. However when nighttime came, the beautiful orange, rose and silver of this realization turned to the red, black of a warrior after Mom got to scrub the kitchen floor for a second time right at bedtime. My pretty colors will come back.

No comments: