INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving holiday with Mom!


Blank
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Black Jack: And this is how I spent my Thanksgiving...also planning to do lots more of it!

11/25/09 Yes, after only one time outside and the heat turned on in my bed it was a beautiful night--the white, silver, gold of angels is back. AND it lasted all day long.

11/26/09 I spent most of my day basking in the sunshine. Mom went to a friend's house for turkey dinner. I was pretty darn lonely when she got back, but she gave me some 'real' turkey so all was well

11/27/09 Today Mom left and brought back a new computer so my blogging was put on hold even longer. But she knows how important it is to me to share with you, so I think we're back in good shape now. I know it gave Mom a real headache getting things all set up but boy she sure is good at this stuff--even if she has to learn some of it the hard way. We're both hoping you had a great Thanksgiving with lots of love around you!

No comments: