INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Thursday with Mom!


Blank
Okay, so if Mom's too busy tocover me up I'll just get my nose under those covers and do it myself!
11/19/09 I slept really late today after being up at 5 a.m. to do my 'duties'. I almost didn't do my blog today since Mom has been having so much computer trouble. But better late than never, I guess. We both got our walks. Mine was in partial sunshine so again really comfortable. Mom got interrupted with a business call and so her walk was later than she planned. It was getting cold and a bit more 'dusk' than she likes to be out. And to top it off, I just couldn't hold it until she got back.
I ate everything in front of me and was looking for more. Mom about gave it to me, too but knew I'd had enough. Think I'm glad. Then as Mom was finally getting some relaxation time, attention on something other than me, I had to go again. She really doesn't like having two mishaps in the same day. She reacts to just one and so you might say she over reacts when I do two or more. At least I messed up a spot that hadn't needed scrubbing for a while (other than my foot prints...).

No comments: