INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tuesday with Mom!


Blank
10/20/09 Gentle awakenings--that's one of the very best part of my days. When I sleep too late and sometimes can't even contain everything, Mom still gently snuggles me awake. She has noticed lately that tail wagging has pretty much ceased. When Katie quit swishing her full white tail, Mom was so sad because she thought Katie was no longer happy. Well, it really is just that I don't seem to be able to find the energy to get my happiness all the way to my tail. (Heck, I don't even raise my tail like a flagpole when I pee anymore!) And what I feel now is a different kind of joy--sort of more a calm and peaceful contentment that doesn't require the demonstrating of it.
Mom's energy was different today. Think I like her more peaceful way when she is up way earlier than I and gets lots of her computer stuff done. Of course she just might have had less energy than usual, having awakened so early.
I was so happy to get out for my walk on this perfect day that I did my 'bunny hop run' even away from home whereas I usually just get excited to get back home. And people sure do look--well, just imagine a 90 year old man jogging down the road!
Uneventlful day giving me lots of time for my special contemplation time. Katie is on my mind again and Mom still hasn't put together her album. I guess her human friends are important, too.
Mom was clever this night, letting me roam the kitchen while she got ready for bed instead of putting me right into my confined bed from outdoor last call. This seemed to help me appreciate the plush bed that is for my overnight sleep.

No comments: