INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wednesday with Mom!


10/7/09 Well! Mom had to put two coats on me this morning again, but not from the cold this time, because it was raining. Needless to say not only because it drizzled on and off most of the day, but because Mom had to run errands and bring home more bags of groceries, neither of us got our walks.
I was less sleepy today and so when dinnertime came, finishing the last of a whole can of food that tasted so good, I kept falling asleep with my nose in my dish or hitting the floor.
I could tell Mom wasn't feeling quite herself again so I reluctantly agreed to share some of my costumes with you. I figure that you humans enjoy dressing us pets up during this time of year so much that it might cheer her up. Sure don't get why putting clothes on us animals makes you laugh so much. And what's with dressing even the little people up in funny clothes and visiting ones neighbors with hands out. Humans and their customs seem very strange indeed.
I'm so glad when Mom has a rough night it doesn't bother me a bit, other than feel sorry that she couldn't breathe quite well enough to sleep soundly. I was so happy I could be relaxed enough to even let her hold me in her arms before bedtime. I loved it so much I got into a deep sleep that probably helped me sleep better all night long. Guess this support stuff works both ways.

No comments: