INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wednesday with Mom!

Now THIS is a scary picture--our monkey rug/pillow has come down with the dreaded Jack caused food-blotches!!
10/14/09 Mom was at her computer again this morning before I even thought about getting up. I skipped breakfast and wasn't really too much into my 'news seeking' walk--although there was some news today. Since I seemed reluctant, Mom cut it short and took me back to finish my breakfast.
In the evening the doorbell rang and it was the nice couple who 'adopted' and now love one of Mom's other "kids"--our 1984 Dodge convertible that she had had for 25 years (even longer than me!). They wanted to return her license plate and give her a ride with the top down but she was already in her robe. I'm so very glad Mom has never once considered finding me a new home; I feel very secure and loved right where I am.
I couldn't get settled in right away but it didn't take long for me to get the idea when she put me in the kitchen by myself again for a few minutes. Later I remained restless because I just needed to go out once more--and it was a quiet, peaceful night once Mom figured that out.








No comments: