INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Judy's Art Sharing for September!

Judy’s
Art of the Month Newsletter

September 2009 Vol. 5, Edition 50

“We must consider neither risk nor profit, nor any material gain from our activity,

but simply do the most creative thing we can with the resources we have in hand,

not counting on any other resources ever coming to us.

There is no other way to live that will be satisfying and effective for us.”

John David Garcia from Creative Transformation

Greetings!

http://www.judysartadventures.com/

Thank you for your continued interest in my artistic gifts and passion for animals, travel and nature (it’s my honor to share my photographs, drawings, egg carvings, urns and more)!

I have been reconnecting with SO many friends from my past on Facebook lately. As a result of our reminiscing and sharing, I ran across my file of crafts projects—which as the quote above indicates, is creativity just the same as is ‘fine’ art. Here are a few of those fun items from the 70’s and 80’s (everything from latch hook to birthday cakes and clothes)!

For MORE craft photos you can go to the beginnings of my ‘Crafts album’ at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2018886&id=1359067232&l=42bfce8e2f

Please feel free to pass my blogs and website info on to others like yourself who enjoy my creations.

As always, if you would like your Judith K. Nelson artwork spotlighted, please let me know and I will do a “special edition newsletter” just for you!

If you ever have any questions or might want to ‘brainstorm’, let me know.

Artist Extraordinaire

Judith K. Nelson, aka “Judy

www.JudysArtAdventures.com

If would like to get a copy of this Newsletter emailed to you in the future,

please let me know so I can put you on the mailing list! Thanks!

Then if you change your email address, please let me know so I can keep you on my list!

No comments: