INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tuesday with Mom!

9/8/09 Mom finally got her walk before I knew she was gone. And back in time for no accidents--proud again. After a phone call, Mom's energy changed--an excitement. But she worked in a walk for me anyway...always thinking of me. After she left and brought back lots of cans of dog food for me, I realized a trip must be coming up.

Watching her put things in piles and move them around seems to 'rock my boat'. I'm not sure how I feel about my routine changing. So I wasn't hungry all day which still gives Mom concern when I do that. But once again I finally 'dug in'.

About the only place I get to go these days, except to the groomer (but that's a very short trip) is to Sugar's house. Boy that will upset my quiet, solitary life. Sugar is so big and has a red swishy tail that gets in my face. I'll have to think more about this since I really want to be good for Mom. I guess if Sugar continues to walk around the edge of the room to avoid me, I probably can stand to live with her for a while. She's SO full of energy, she bounces and runs around like a kid and thinks I'm going to be interested--NOT! A little sniffing is tolerable by both of us once in a while, however.

I guess I'd better start eating my food instead of holding out for my bedtime cookie...my tummy and my thoughts of Sugar's enthusiasm made me restless most of the night.

Blank

No comments: