INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Monday with Mom!


9/14/09 Sugar got to walk again today...seems Mom is out of the mood and it's still a bit too warm for me to walk when I get up so late. I think maybe I'm a little sad that Sugar seems to be taking my place as her walking companion--I used to be the BEST walker... On the otherhand, I know Sugar needs some attention, too and this is a temporary situation; mostly I know of course that I'm always Mom's NUMBER ONE dog--no matter what. I also sat in the cool grass watching Mom toss the frizbie for Sugar until she (the dog) was worn out. This was really okay since I never did do that...and I actually no longer have that kind of energy anyway.

This morning was another during which the machines in this house made Mom pretty frustrated. Too bad humans can't just get over the little annoyances as quickly as we animals do. I guess that's one of the many things I'm still here to help her learn.

At bedtime I had an experience that Mom & I will always remember! I got caught after dark in a strong rain that came from the ground instead of from the sky. I suspect it was man made and it made it much more difficult to do my 'business' than the other kind of rain. In that tall grass & in the dark I didn't know where to go or how to get there to escape the water. Mom came to my rescue, though, both of us soaking wet. I shivered for a while even after getting dried off and covered with a towel. I'm so happy I know Mom is always there for me regardless of what happens.

I slept really well...

No comments: