INVITATION!

You are more than welcome to join our Facebook group PET PEOPLE at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=340106081693&ref=ts
We have a really fun, inspiring and informative time!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Monday with Mom!

9/21/09 Okay, the 'buzz' was Robyn & Jim returning from their cruise of the NE seaboard. They were here when I got up in the morning. It turned out to be a really interesting day. I wanted to be a part of it all and so spent a lot of time wandering, getting stuck in corners. Mom felt like I was trying to play 'hide and seek' with her sometimes. Or I slept in doorways--a sure way to be in the center of everything.
There were souvenirs (I even got a lobster shaped dog cookie) and they looked at lots & lots of photos. In fact it was so much fun I didn't eat my dinner until late. And it was really tough to go to sleep. After taking me out twice, Mom finally simply comforted me to sleep.

No comments: